Have you been searching for deeper purpose and alignment in your life? Seeking clarity around your Soul’s purpose? In this post, we will explore how you can connect to your Soul's purpose with the Akashic Records.
IN THIS POST, YOU WILL LEARN:
What are the Akashic Records?
What does it mean to find your Soul’s purpose?
How to prepare to receive answers from the Akashic Records about your Soul’s purpose
How to prepare physically for an Akashic Records reading
How to prepare energetically for an Akashic Records reading
Questions to ask the Akashic Records about your Soul’s purpose
Next steps to exploring the Akashic Records
How do I find my Soul’s purpose?
This is one of the most common questions I hear in my Akashic Records readings. It’s a big and powerful question — it may even feel overwhelming to ask — but the Records will provide you with beautiful, meaningful, and supportive guidance. The Akashic Records will give you the answers that are in your highest good.
For those new to the Records, what are the Akashic Records?
The Akashic Records are a vibrational record of every Soul’s journey, containing all past, present, and future possibilities. Everything that has a life force has an Akashic Record.
Just like a library or archive, the Records are a complete chronicle of each Soul. They contain all of that Soul’s thoughts and actions through history and past lives, to the present, and all potential future possibilities.
Through the Akashic Records, you can ask questions to your spiritual team (your Masters, Teachers, and Loved Ones) to enlighten your path. Your spiritual team will provide you with transformational wisdom, gentle guidance, and energetic support along your journey.
You can ask infinite questions — on everything from Soul’s purpose, to past lives, relationships, career, abundance, creativity, and so much more.
You can learn more about the Akashic Records and your spiritual team in this post.
What does it mean to find your Soul’s purpose?
To me, being in alignment with your Soul’s purpose is owning your power, your authenticity, your presence, and the fullness of your being.
It is feeling a sense of fulfillment, freedom, joy, and peace in your life. That you’re traveling the path that serves you and the collective.
When you’re aligned with your Soul, you are in flow. You trust that you are exactly where you’re supposed to be in the present moment. That you are being Divinely held and guided on your journey.
The Akashic Records can empower you and gently guide you to your Soul's purpose.
I have done so many readings where clients receive transformational answers to this question. Every reading is different, but overall, most clients leave the experience feeling a profound sense of peace and clarity.
People say they feel truly seen, heard, and reassured in their path. Often the Akashic Records tell them what they already know in their intuition to be true — the reading simply affirms the dreams they already held in their heart.
How do you prepare to receive answers from the Akashic Records about your Soul’s purpose?
How to prepare for an Akashic Records reading practically:
- Before a reading, practice meditation or breathwork to ground yourself. You can find powerful guided meditations and breathwork practices here in the Inner Alchemy Course. These will create a grounded foundation to support you.
- Have a journal and a pen handy for your reading because you can expect a lot of information to come through. You’ll want to jot down notes to reflect on later.
- Prepare a few questions in advance in your journal — these can be big-picture questions (like What is my Soul’s purpose?) or more specific questions about different facets of your life such as career, relationships, friendships, wellness, productivity, and creativity.
- Make sure you’re in a quiet space where you feel comfortable, and can disconnect from technology or any other distractions.
- Sit in a posture of receiving. I recommend having your feet on the ground with your spine straight, but do what feels most natural and comfortable for you.
How to prepare for an Akashic Records reading energetically:
Be open to receiving whatever comes through in your reading. This looks different for everyone, but here are some common experiences I’ve witnessed:
- You may feel affirmed: The Akashic Records often illuminate what you already knew in your gut, but you may have been questioning because of self-doubt, imposter syndrome, or feelings of unworthiness. The Akashic Records can support you in building confidence in your own intuition.
- You may feel overwhelmed: Asking about your Soul’s purpose is a big question, so you may feel overwhelmed by the answers and unsure of where to go next. This is completely so normal so take a breath and allow yourself to sit with whatever comes through. I also suggest having follow-up questions prepared so you can clarify the messages you received. Examples are included below.
How to prepare questions for an Akashic Records reading about your Soul’s purpose:
Start with the big question, What is my Soul's Purpose? and allow space to see what comes through. Then, you can follow up with questions like:
What does this mean?
What other messages do you have to share with me about this vision?
What do you want to tell me to clarify this?
How does this apply to my life?
What is the best next step I can take to move toward this vision?
What didn't I ask the Records that you want to share with me?
The Akashic Records will help illuminate your Soul’s purpose and give you confidence in your unique path forward. Most importantly, know that the information coming through the Akashic Records is always in service of your highest good. Trust the process and feel empowered to co-create your aligned dream life with your guides by your side.
Next steps to explore the explore the Akashic Records:
Join me for a one-on-one Akashic Records reading where we will journey into your Records and ask your Masters, Teachers, and Loved Ones all your pressing questions.
This is perfect for anyone who is looking for individualized support and guidance in accessing the Records.Book your reading here.
If you want to learn how to read your own Akashic Records, this course is the place to start. The course, which includes audio teachings, guided meditations, and a 44-page Akashic Records Guide, offers a practical and grounded approach to accessing the Records.
Learn more and sign up for the How To Read The Akashic Records Course here.