CLARITY • Riding the wave of the back-to-school energy and carving out time this weekend to get really clear on my goals + intentions for the rest of this year.
Over the years I have simplified my approach to getting organized and tuning in to what I want to accomplish, what has worked for me is:
– Dropping into my body through breathwork. Getting present and connecting to my heart + intuition.
– Reflecting back on my goals for the year + journaling on what I have accomplished, what has fallen off the list, how I am currently feeling (in my career, body, relationships, etc.) and if that feeling is in alignment with what I want for myself.
– Choosing attainable goals for specific areas of my life: i.e. career, travel, physical, spiritual, etc.
– Breaking each goal down into smaller, manageable steps with a loose timeline (this way it doesn’t feel like time got away from me by the end of the year).
– Keeping these goals + intentions in a place where I can see them, checking-in each month and intuitively adjusting.
If you need support in getting clear on your intentions + goals, let’s connect over a session you can sign-up at thedreamerie.com/sessions (link in bio).
Tags: cultivatinginnerawareness thedreamerie
Location : Brooklyn, New York